It's time to bid adieu to another year. Twenty Ten was a fantastic year, but I have a hunch that 2011 is going to be even better! My list of resolutions is short and absolutely doable, but I'm sure that, like every year before, more than half of them will be forgotten about as soon as I publish this post.
This past year I made some really great friends. I learned something new. I wore out my favorite jeans. I screamed and sobbed in anger. I was blessed with a healthy baby boy. I tried a new recipe. I visited my cousin in Delaware, again! I laughed so hard I cried. I drowned my sorrows in crafts. I was inspired. I splurged. I saved. I bought things I didn't need. I got rid of a lot of stuff. I never kept my house as clean as I would have liked. I redecorated. I baked. I played in the snow (12 inches to be exact). I didn't make my bed. I got really excited thinking about the things that are in store for this coming year.
Most of all, I woke day after day and was grateful to have my family, my friends and you by my side.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment