Monday, January 3, 2011

2 Months

My how time flies. I can't believe my time with him is already up. I'm just amazed at how beautiful he is and how much he changes from day to day.



Here's what's going on at 2 months:

*He weighs 11 pounds and 4 ounces and is now 23 inches long. He is FINALLY out of newborn clothes!

*He had his first round of shots on the 30th and did terrific. He only cried for a few seconds. I think it was more painful for us to watch than it was for him to receive them.

*He's still eating 4-5 ounces at each feeding and sleeps for about 4 hours the first time down and 3-3 1/2 hours the 2nd time during the night. He is now sleeping in the crib in his nursery.

*He is VERY active. He likes to flail his arms and legs like he's running and he smiles at us (for real) ALL THE TIME. I just love it!!! He's cooing and talking to us, so we have lots of conversations during the day and we try to read to him every night.



*He can hold and shake a rattle in his hand and sometimes tries to grab at the bird on his carseat or the items above him on his playmat. He can follow you around the room with his eyes.

*Music is very comforting to him. I listened to a lot of music while I was pregnant and I sing in the car all of the time, so I guess it's something that soothes him. If music is on he'll sit in my lap while I'm on the computer for a long time. And most of the time he calms down if he's crying when you start singing to him.


"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!"

No comments:

Post a Comment