I can't believe how different he looks already. It's amazing how they change overnight. We're still lacking a good sleeping schedule, but last night was better than the rest of the week, so I think we're on the right track. He's a hungry boy and eats about 4 ounces every 2-3 hours. He sleeps about the same, too. We've been putting him on his tummy since he HATES being on his back. We've tried swaddling, but he just gets out of it. He's very active and is already doing a great job lifting his head and we frequently find that he's crawled to the top of the pack n' play by the morning. Last night we finally got 6 1/2 hours sleep between the 2 feedings. We'd been averaging about an hour or hour and a half here and there. And I've been told I need to sleep when he sleeps during the day, but I just can't do it. I'm confident that we'll get all of this mastered soon.
Here's a sweet picture of Evan in his great-gram's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment